This section contains information on podcasting: what it is, how to use it in teaching and learning, samples and how to create and deliver podcasts.
Educators involved in eLearning are rediscovering the power of the spoken word by utilizing new technologies to communicate with students outside the traditional classroom. Podcasting is a new medium that enables you to easily incorporate on-demand audio recordings into your curriculum. Follow the five steps below to get started creating your first podcast.
* Step 1: Select your content
* Step 2: Determine your instructional goal
* Step 3: Design your content
* Step 4: Produce your podcast
* Step 5: Incorporate the podcast into your course
entdeckt in den INFONEWS von Christine Reymond