Dienstag, 22. Juli 2008

Nik Peachey stellt tokbox vor: Video conferencing for EFL

Foto: Flickr.com
O-Ton Nik: "It's not often that you look at a product and think 'Ah! That's exactly what I've been looking for! And it's free!' But tokbox does seem to be that kind of product for me.
For some time now I've been looking round for a suitable video conferencing type application and while there have been a few that look okay, like SnapYap which I reviewed a week or two back, when I saw tokbox this morning I realised that here was a video conferencing tool that had exactly what I wanted and a bit more.
http://nikpeachey.blogspot.com/2008/07/video-conferencing-for-efl.html
Dort findet sich auch ein Lern-Video und Nik bespricht das Tool ausführlich.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Danke!

 
View blog authority