Werbeaussage: "What is the LCDS?
The Learning Content Development System (LCDS) is a free tool that enables you to create high quality, interactive, online courses. Virtually anyone can publish e-learning courses by completing the easy-to-use LCDS forms that seamlessly generate highly customized content, interactivities, quizzes, games, and assessments—as well as Silverlight-based animations, demos, and other multimedia. Register to download the free LCDS release, and then start creating your own e-learning courses today!"
Fortsetzung Werbeaussage: "What does the LCDS offer?
With the LCDS, you can:
• Develop and deliver content quickly, while it is timely and relevant.
• Distribute your content via the Web or in a learning management system.
• Deliver Web content that conforms to Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) 1.2, and which can be hosted in a learning management system.
• Upload or attach your existing content. (LCDS supports multiple file formats.)
• Choose from a wide variety of forms for authoring rich e-learning content.
• Develop your course structure and easily rearrange it at any time."
Nik Peachey hat die Software in seinem Learning Technology TeacherDevelopment Blog for ELT getestet und für recht brauchbar befunden: